We are pleased to provide a variety of resources to assist you as you work with your clients to help them find the charitable arrangements that best meet their needs.
The Professional Advisor Council
is a local resource for charitable and planned giving. Through networking and education, the Community Foundation partners with you and provides support.
- Legal name: The Community Foundation of Frederick County, MD, Inc.
- Tax ID number: 52-1488-711
- Incorporated in: Frederick, MD
is a complete tax update service for CPAs, attorneys, CLUs, CFPs, ChFCs, trust officers and other professional friends, and are available to all advisors as a free service. We are available to assist in helping you provide clients with clear and understandable gift illustrations.
Sample Bequest Language
- The GiftLaw calculator is a planned gift calculator for professional advisors that follows the IRS format.
- The Planned Gifts calculator will provide illustrations for a variety of gifts, including annuities, unitrust, part gift and part sale, and more. You can create illustrations and email them to your clients.
- This document will provide examples of language that can be used for gifts and bequests, such as will language, residuary bequest language, contingent bequest, gift or bequest of Charitable Remainder Interest, and more. Information about opening a fund with the Community Foundation is also included. This document is not a substitute for legal, tax, or other professional advice.
Letter of Intent for Estate Gift
this document provides notification to the Community Foundation about a client's intention to create a fund or add to an existing fund through their estate plans.
Learn how the Community Foundation invests and distributes fund monies.
Other web resources: